General News

Town Square Dubai by Nshama launches elegant Naseem townhouses to strong customer response

• The launch of Naseem follows handover of Zahra townhouses and strong demand for family homes in the trendy Town Square Dubai community
• Naseem offers the ‘Live life at your price’ value proposition with convenient payment plan

Dubai, UAE; April 12, 2018: Town Square Dubai by Nshama has unveiled an elegant townhouse community that assures home-owners the ‘live life at your price’ value proposition delivered by the trendy neighbourhood. The new Naseem townhouses have been launched to strong investor response following the significant market demand for the affordable homes in Town Square Dubai. Naseem homes are set in a private, gated community with access to parks, cycling tracks, landscaped gardens and a vibrant boulevard.

Town Square Dubai is already a thriving neighbourhood with the first residents moving into the Zahra townhouses. With immaculately laid streets, aesthetic landscapes, leisure attractions including a skating park and the Town Square Park currently being readied, the 750-acre (31 million sq ft) development is today regarded as setting the benchmark in affordable, owned-home living.

Naseem stands out for its effortless access from the entrance of Town Square Dubai and Al Qudra Street. Choose from 3 and 4-bedroom townhouses, offered in four distinctive styles and layouts. The 3-bedroom homes have a maximum built-up area of about 2,153 to 2,241 sq ft, while the four-bedroom residences have a maximum built up area of 2,446 sq ft. All homes have private backyard gardens as well as covered parking spaces. Naseem townhouses are priced from AED 1.228 million for a three-bedroom.

Customers only have to make a 5 per cent down payment. Subsequently, they can benefit from the 50:50 payment plan whereby homeowners pay the rest 45 per cent the total value of the home over two years in five easy instalments, and the rest of the 50 per cent to be paid only after 100 per cent construction. This ensures that families can buy into Town Square Dubai and scale up their lifestyle by moving from rented houses to owned homes.

Fred Durie, CEO of Nshama, said: “With effortless accessibility, a focus on promoting active outdoor pursuits and our commitment to assuring strong value for our customers, Town Square Dubai is today one of the most sought-after residential destinations by families and professionals in Dubai. Naseem townhouses offer opportunity to be part of this vibrant community assuring a feel-at-home and relaxed lifestyle choice for residents. Demand for villas and townhouses continues to be robust in Dubai and Naseem serves as the perfect destination to invest in affordable houses that assure strong returns. The strong response underlines the demand for our residential launches in Town Square Dubai.”

Among other attractions in close proximity are the 50,000 sq m Town Square Park, a boutique hotel, cineplex, and a 2.5 million sq ft retail precinct with over 500 retail and F&B outlets in addition to a range of leisure attractions. Promoting an ubran lifestyle, the amenities in Town Square Dubai include open air cafes, healthcare centres, schools, outdoor sports areas for basketball, football and tennis, and gyms, among others.

Town Square is conveniently situated near Al Barsha, in easy proximity to popular malls, the Al Maktoum International Airport, which is less than 20 minutes away, and the popular Al Qudra cycle track. It is also near the Arabian Ranches Golf Course, Dubai Polo & Equestrian Club and the site of Expo 2020 Dubai.

Naseem townhouses are on sale at the Nshama Sales Centre on Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard in Downtown Dubai. For more details, visit www.nshama.ae or call: 800 674262 (toll free UAE) or +971 4607 8990 (international). The Sales Centre has representatives of financial institutions for easy document processing and is open from Saturday to Thursday from 10am to 8pm.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check Also

Close